Conventional AM/PM time format is very confusing. At NeuroSpeech we decided to use new format to distinguish visually the day and night format. Rules are as follow,
1. Day time is considered between morning 6 to evening 5.59 as assuming range of average sun shined day.
2. Night time is considered as 6 of evening till 5.59 of next day morning.
Print and computer
1. Day time should be written with black box around the time and white background inside the box with black text color.
2. Night time should be written as black background of text with white color text. No border.
1. Day time should be written as white background with black as text color with no background. No border.
2. Night time should be written as white border around the white color text.
1. Day time should be written as normal dark ink color.
2. Night time should be written as normal dark ink color with a border around it.