We are happy to announce release of Entity Atoms Flex Edition, which provides client frameworks and tools for ASP.NET MVC and RIA Services to access Entity Framework on any mobile platforms.
Microsoft’s latest Entity Framework makes it very easy to setup complex transactional applications. However in order to extend Change Set, Authorization and Audit controls to all mobile platforms Entity Atoms was designed.
Currently, only Flex Edition is available for download, Flex Edition lets you create Flex Mobile application that can execute on any mobile platform.
We are going to release new native framework and tools for major mobile platforms very soon.
- Extend Entity Framework to all platforms using RIA Services
- Simple LINQ Expression Rules to enable Security
- Enable Table Audits/History including Cascade Delete
- Customizable Code Generator (Flex, Android, C#, VB.net)
- Simple Client and Server side validations
- Easy Access to related entities (navigation properties)
- JSON Endpoint with Date Handling
- Additional UI Elements for Flex Mobile
- Advanced Search (Search navigation properties)
- Full ChangeSet management at Client Side
- Unit Of Work pattern at Client Side
- Windows 7, Windows Vista Service Pack 2,Windows XP Professional.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 and above.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Flash Builder 4.6
- MS SQL Express 2005 onwards or MySQL or Oracle
LambdaBinder class helps in creating complex binding expressions without having to create IValueConverter and IMultiValueConverter, it lets you write inline expresions with advanced binding scenarios.
Lets say, you have two TextBox for first and last name and you want a Title to be displayed as addition of both.
So lets say, you can write it as follow,
You can pass on the Linq expression to Bind extension method of LamdaBinder and that will convert and set binding so that anytime if firstName or lastName is modified, the title will be updated automatically.
Assuming I want some hypothetical visibility logic, for example, only if the firstName is entered, lastName should be visible.
You can also use this to avoid writing IValueConverters and do inline binding in code very easily.
LambdaBinder is part of UI Atoms suite. At NeuroSpeech, we do research on UI and we are coming up with more interesting featues in UI Atoms.
Please Click Here to download latest update of UI Atoms with AtomForm including Tabs in the form.